1. What is the only type of bird that can fly backwards?
2. What is the chemical symbol for Lead?
3. Who is known as the Golden Bear?
- Jack Nicklaus.
4. What is the Matilda in Waltzing Matilda?
- A Swag.
5. Which city is the world’s most populated?
6. Which swimmer was known as Madam Butterfly?
- Susie O’neil.
7. Which country has the most volcanoes?
8. How many medals did Ian Thorpe win at the Sydney Olympics?
- Five (Three gold and two silver).
9. What does the A in DNA stand for?
10. What is Australia’s second oldest city?
11. Which bird’s name means two under par in golf?
12. Which NSW town do David Campese and Mark Webber come from?
13. Which of these real estate agencies did not originate in Australia – Ray White, LJ Hooker or Century 21?
- Century 21.
14. In which town was Sir Donald Bradman born?
15. Who directed ‘Braveheart’?
- Mel Gibson.